1. I was born on October 4, 1996 at 4:20 am.
2. I have a dog named Scrappy-Doo.
3. My favorite things to watch are cartoons. Usually things like Sponge-bob, Scooby-Doo, and oddly enough, Sailor-Moon. I have watched all of these since I was a little kid.
4. I listen to a lot of pop, alternative and emo music... no shame. Usually I listen to All Time Low, the 1975, and every once in a while I throw in some Taylor Swift to balance it out.
5. I always try to drive with my windows down, whether it is hot or cold.
6. I love wearing t-shirts and yoga pants, or t-shirts and shorts. I can usually be caught in one of the two.
7. I didn't learn how to do my own makeup until after high school, and still can't do my own hair.
8. I have lived in the same suburban town for 21+ years, but have traveled all over the place. Including multiple airports for layovers.
9. I really want to learn French, Korean and Japanese.
10. I am weirdly good at Ms. Pacman, and the card game B.S.
11. I have three lucky numbers 9, 11, and 13, all of which I have held as volleyball jersey numbers.
12. My two favorite birds are doves and ravens.
13. I love the color blue.
14. I love the beach, but hate the ocean. I have a constant fear that something is going to grab my feet and pull me under.
15. I love going to bookstores to read books, and to smell them. I can usually spend an hour or more in one, especially if I find something I like.
16. I hate wearing shoes, and I try to take them off when I can.
17. My handwriting is pretty terrible. Through all of my school years I have struggled to write neatly. It will sometimes take me thirty minutes to write out a song so that others can read it.
18. My two most worn books that I have are Pride and Prejudice and Twilight.
19. I have a terrible love for chocolate. I will eat something that has, or tastes of chocolate everyday.
20. I hate running, but I like doing different types of cardio. I love dancing. Even if I am not good at it.